Dan A4-SFX Stock date

Soldato
Great, been stuck in some meetings away from desk and all the black are gone. How many did you get in stock, can't have been many :mad:

Soldato
no more till summer now according to Dan.

Loads of disappointed people on hard forum.

Especially the Yanks that stayed up and didnt get one.

Associate
OP
Well to say they sold quickly is a slight understatement, not sure I really get the sales approach by Dan for these cases being sold in such tiny numbers leading to disappointed consumers given the support they have from Lian Li. Think i've concluded trying to get hold of one is going too prove far too difficult and will simply look to other future ITX case manufacturers.

Soldato
I don't blame him for a limited production run. People can shout and scream their excitement all they want, but that doesn't mean they'll actually buy one. Big gamble for Lian Li too.

But now that initial stock vanished instantly, and there's a lot of unhappy campers left over, Dan and Lian Li can ramp up production and do a massive 2nd run.

Soldato
This was a crowdfunded starter.

Dan is an individual who likely had to finance the production cost himself. Not knowing how many he would sell he isnt going to mass produce and risk making a loss is he.

he has said the next run will be available in the summer and is working on windowed versions etc.

OcUK Staff
This was a crowdfunded starter.

Dan is an individual who likely had to finance the production cost himself. Not knowing how many he would sell he isnt going to mass produce and risk making a loss is he.

he has said the next run will be available in the summer and is working on windowed versions etc.

Exactly this. Next batch of stock will be significantly higher quantity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom