** DAN, DAN, DAN, DAN, DAN, DAN CASES NOW AVAILABLE (ALREADY SOLD OUT!) **

Associate
I asked on aug 9th...2016

''We're due stock roughly around December, you're best keeping an eye on our site for updates''

hear nothing then all gone in 30minutes, with no warning with pre-orders or anything.

Now .... ''Stock is available now, but I would say order within the next 30 minutes or face losing out, as the next stock won't be available until June/July earliest!''

** Fully star out all swearing ** me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I asked on aug 9th...2016

''We're due stock roughly around December, you're best keeping an eye on our site for updates''

hear nothing then all gone in 30minutes, with no warning with pre-orders or anything.

Now .... ''Stock is available now, but I would say order within the next 30 minutes or face losing out, as the next stock won't be available until June/July earliest!''

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Technically 7 mins based on the forum post times ;) pop along to Small Form Factor to chat to Dan and I believe there is one owner in Europe selling one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
They sent out an email saying exactly what time it was released and when the next batch was available to those that signed up on the website.

Soldato
I got one. Having to make custom PSU cables as even the std Corsair SF ones are too long.

How you plan to get WC into this i dont know lol.

Its great my system is silent at idle as my 1080 and the PSU fans do not spin until under load. Very impressed with the performance of the Cryorig C7 too.

2017-02-02%2022.01.53.jpg

2017-02-02%2022.00.59.jpg

Caporegime
Honestly if I were in the market for a £250 Mini ITX case then the Partridge reference would have been the thing that clinched the sale.

Back
Top Bottom