Dangerous' Guide how to Make a Beer Chair! [NOW RIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Omega said:
Second, where at any point have I stated it's my chair out of interest? I see the part when I mention my Xmas tree I did with Beer cans, my tree don't see any lies there

Thorpy said:
No m8 im afraid not

Shamefully stolen from this thread:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...php?t=17741743

Credit the man or remove it

Omega said:
Pardon my french but like **** am I giving that man any credit! ask him to take a picture by that chair.

As for this overclockers website? never heard of it so ******** did I steal it from there.

haha

Soldato
OP
Dangerous, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I canne post as I havent got my activation email :o

Man of Honour
I didnt mention any name change, just posted that fact I cant see any name change after it was mentioned.

Maybe someone has got mixed up somewhere?

Yeah, you :p

The only name change mentioned before you was someone talking about the files being hosted.
I think he's unlocked the thred now to dig himself a bigger hole... :p

Good, good :)

Soldato
I see he's trying to wriggle out of it. Where did he state it's not his? As he didn't we can only assume that it is his and that is what he wants us to believe.

Also:

"I won't stoop to insults on the net as that in my opinion is sad and pathetic"

"And it would be most useful if the 'owner' can reply without his following of bum bandits to back him up"

Looks like he IS sad and pathetic.

Soldato
After reading his (omega) posts it is becoming more apparent that he actauly never mentioned it was his work. I did mention before the wording he used and the way he constructed his posts it seemed as though he was implying he made it.

I think hes right tbh.

Just have to wait and see if anyone can prove otherwise. Still, its bad news not posting the original source of the pictures.

Anyway dangerous, when is this chair going to be complete? Oh make sure you do yake pic of you and your chair with some sort of proof its you and OcUK that started it all.:)

Soldato
If he doesnt claim to have made it then why didnt he immediately correct all of the praise he was getting or try and credit dangerous, therefore effectively claiming it himself.

Also by using Dangerous' photo's and publishing them publicly on another forum he has broken the second exclusive right of the copyright owner. This is a primary infringement of copyright law and can be settled in the civil courts.

Edit: Actually slightly grey area, because Dangerous already uploaded the images to the Internet, even so without his permission its still an infringement.. Not that it really matters.. its all fun and games.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
He's just weaselling out of the fact that he was caught red handed. he might never have said the words but the implication was there, the other forum members over there were giving him kudos, he mentioned other things he'd built out of cans (though no evidence of this was given).

He never corrected their assumption and he challenged Thorpy when he proved him wrong. Just a gimp with an attitude :)

Soldato
OP
He's just weaselling out of the fact that he was caught red handed. he might never have said the words but the implication was there, the other forum members over there were giving him kudos, he mentioned other things he'd built out of cans (though no evidence of this was given).

He never corrected their assumption and he challenged Thorpy when he proved him wrong. Just a gimp with an attitude :)

Aye agreed. We dont need to carry on posting there now.

Ah let him be now - I have a laugh this morning

I will finish it tonight and post pics.

I'm really holding out because I have stole these pictures from another forum and I’m waiting for that user to upload them..

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom