Dangerous, i love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You know on the Scott Mills show tonight they're having a great new feature.

People who realised they were gay in prison and have now been released - it will be called I'm Out and I'm Out ;)

Soldato
OllyM said:
I'm just guessing here, but it may have something to do with Mr. Mills from drivetime Radio 1 :p
Was that the conversation about a pic of a guy in a bath? And he said if he was gay he'd fancy Robbie Williams? Was that Dangerous on the phone?

If it was, how random. I never usually listen to the radio but I heard that.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Ah you know he's great. He's only beaten by Moyles to best radio presenter on the air :)

Indeed, I think Scott's very funny. Moyles drives me mad, I've stopped listening to him, as well as every other daytime Radio 1 presenter... Colin and Edith, bah!

Man of Honour
Psyk said:
Was that the conversation about a pic of a guy in a bath?
Nah, Scott has a whole thing about messing with people's heads by saying I Love You at the end of conversations. Usually they either just blurt it out or there's a stunned silence :D

He's been doing it for a while now.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Nah, Scott has a whole thing about messing with people's heads by saying I Love You at the end of conversations. Usually they either just blurt it out or there's a stunned silence :D

He's been doing it for a while now.
Oh right. Didn't realise it was something he always did, thought it was a one off for that conversation.

Soldato
It's just a running joke, I can't even remember how it started now.

In fact, I do... he was saying that if you said it at the end of a phone call, people automatically say it back :p

Associate
on his show the other week they said moyles is the 2nd biggest 1st is wogan lol

Yes but at the rate Moyles is going it won't be long before he is number one. Only around 200,000 listeners between them.

I quite like Scott Mills, him and Moyles are the only two DJ's I listen to on Radio 1 now.

Man of Honour
OllyM said:
It's just a running joke, I can't even remember how it started now.

In fact, I do... he was saying that if you said it at the end of a phone call, people automatically say it back :p
If you read up I actually told you that ;)
VeNT said:
I don't know why people like Scott Mills, he is an ARSE of the highest order.
Because he's funny and doesn't take himself too seriously :)

He even improves chappers, who is a total ****stick.

Soldato
Scott's one of the good guys!

I got on his show for the request drive-time bit between 5 and 6 a while back, when their SMS systems had gone down. I'd sent them a daft text message while bored in traffic and I spose on the strength of that, he figured I'd make a good caller. We had rather a nice chat on the phone actually before he said "Right I'll ring again and this time I'll be recording for the show, ok?"

Quality. I chose a fairly crap song, but it was relevant to me at the time - managed to get about 1½ mins of fame before the tune played :D

Link here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom