Dark and Darker

started a game this morning

seems pretty good although hard

chose the bow and and arrow guy , but im in a cave, so too hard lol couldn't workout how to get my weapons out, got the bow out in the end, but i cant work out how to get the sword out that i have in my back

so anyway, delete character , and went with fighter, killed a few goblins

if anyone wants to add me , "shiwarrior"

How ?
It's left at default, lot of things I don't understand still

I was doing well yesterday then a saw a player who launched a magical draining spell and I died

Currently level 6, and I can't escape yet

So unless it has completely changed, everything is hugely gear driven. Certain classes favour certain matchups also. Early game can be tricky as higher levels have all abilities unlocked plus the gold to buy gear for every run. It's a risk reward type scenario where if you go in without gear, you have nothing to lose. You are also a lot more killable.

So unless it has completely changed, everything is hugely gear driven. Certain classes favour certain matchups also. Early game can be tricky as higher levels have all abilities unlocked plus the gold to buy gear for every run. It's a risk reward type scenario where if you go in without gear, you have nothing to lose. You are also a lot more killable.

ok so how do i change that ?
i cant escape yet, so nothing to trade for coins :(

ok so how do i change that ?
i cant escape yet, so nothing to trade for coins :(

Just focus on leveling up and playing defensive making sure to escape with some loot. Sound is important as are things like second wind and sprint on fighter. That's unless they've been nerfed. Learn the mobs attacks and try and avoid all hits. Always take healing items. You have to learn when to engage fights and when not to. Watch some streams, you'll learn lots you didn't know.

Been playing this game pretty much since it is back on Steam. I got multiple characters over level 30 now. Not sure why but I love this game. It can be brutal but I guess it’s part of the game. Yes it is very dark. You need to learn the block mechanics etc etc but I’m still feel I have barely scratched the surface of this game. Obviously best played in a trio but can be fun playing solo levelling up and getting gold.

Back
Top Bottom