Dark Brown Leather Noble Chair?

Soldato
So, I'm looking for a new chair, and I'm pretty much settled on getting a Noble.

In trying to decide whether I actually want to stump up for a real leather or just a PU I've been doing some research, and I came across this...

tDnRYLq.jpg

This would be an insta buy for me, but alas, can't find it anywhere :(

Are there any other Nobles in the same leather, and if not, are there any plans for any??

Ta

Soldato
OP
Right, I'm suuuuuper close to pulling the trigger (or Triigger :p)...

I'm torn between the Noble Icon in blue leather, and the Vertagear Triigger 350 SE.

The brain says the Vertagear. It seems to be a genuinely ergonomic chair, and I've seen trusted reviews that say that it's more comfortable than even a Herman Miller Aero.
It's also currently an absolute bargain (well, it's pricey, but at a 25% discount it's affordable).

Downsides to it, it's bloody red, which is suuuuuper ugly, and it's mesh, which is also ugly. Although it's also a more expensive chair, it doesn't 'feel' like it, at least to a prospective buyer.

The heart says the Noble.
In my computer room I have a dark blue feature wall, and this would look great. It's leather, which just 'feels' more premium and feels like an indulgence and like I'm treating myself... Plus, I'm sure @fiveub will be very pleased to hear the way Noble is marketed and branded makes it quite an aspirational product.
I've had my eye on a Noble for years, and I've been excited to be finally at the point of picking one...

The procrastination continues!!

Soldato
OP
You know what, I think I will plump for the Noble. Heart over head, but I’ve wanted one for a long time...

Only hesitation right now... is there any danger of Black Friday reductions??
I’d assume not, as a leather chair is worth what it’s worth, but I’d be gutted to grab a £500 chair a week and a half before there’s a bargain to be had...

Soldato
OP
It’s only the fact that Black Friday is round the corner that I haven’t grabbed the Midnight Blue leather Icon yet...

Do they reduce the chairs for Black Friday?? I’d have thought that a leather chair was the sort of thing that will always hold value, so wouldn’t be discounted, can anyone remember what happened last year?

Soldato
OP
In case anyone hasn’t noticed, there’s currently a Black Friday deal on the real leather Icon in black, down to £440!!

The Midnight Blue wasn’t discounted in the sake unfortunately, but for no more effort than simply asking in the Black Friday thread I bagged one for £470. £50 off is not to be sniffed at!!

Bloody love this place sometimes :D

Back
Top Bottom