Dark Sub

Soldato
SHOTGUN ON THE FREE CABLES!

Now give them here 5UB, come on, I called shotgun xD

I must admit it is an absolutely ingenious idea.

Completely removes the need for Bitfenix extensions if you were going to go that way. Saying that if you wanted a more 'custom' choice, then obviously you'd still have to go with doing it by hand.

kd

OcUK Staff
OP
Okay, I am back on it!

Got fluid, res and some new memory to replace the Kingston. - No block or rad yet as no stock, so that should be in the next week or so! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
1334917428.jpg

1334956891.jpg

1334932645.jpg

1334902261.jpg

What I have so far. :p

Associate
I really like this build, i think i'm going to rehouse my computer into one of these cases, might snap up one of the older revisions (with the inverted motherboard layout) before they're all gone!

Associate
Nice, you've made great work of that small beast. I've got a Zalman, its huge compared to that but I've still hardly got any room for anything. Nice work man :)

Soldato
I wish Lian Li did a version of this case that could still support the 240mm in the roof, but was mATX....

How black is 'oil black'. Was reading a FB post by Mayhems the other day about how to make black you basically use deep purple and slowly add small amounts of yellow. But if you add too much yellow, you can end up with a 'oil black' colour, which is basically black with an ever so slight greeny hue..

Nice idea on the RAM though :)

Very tempted to steal your basic outline if I do decide to downsize though...

kd

OcUK Staff
OP
Slowly getting there, just need a couple more bits, might get the pump on Friday, then next week may get the block and the radiator. :)

Then I am complete and I can put it together! :D

Back
Top Bottom