Dash cleaning product??

JKD

JKD

Associate
Picked up my new motor hours before I went off on holiday last week, and unfortunately the cleaning boy has managed to do that nasty smear effect all over the dash. You know the one - when you use too much pledge and the black dash has now gone a mix of grey with whitish smears.

Anyone have first hand experience of a product to kind of 'moisturise' the dash back into its natural colour?? I was too busy to take the car back and get them to do it properly, but now its dried it looks awful.

Cheers.
Joe

Autoglym Rubber and Vinyl care - works a treat for me, nice citrus smell too. Just be careful that you don't get it on your windows because it's a pain in the arse to get off.

Poor boys natural is nice, as is some the chemical guys stuff.You cant buy it on the high st tho, have a look over on the detailing world website for suppliers.

Thanks fellas. I would have thought the Honda garage would have something better than Pledge to clean my dash for me, but at least I have some product ideas for the next time I need to clean it myself.

For the record.. I'm loving my Civic Sport i-CDTI, shame I couldn't run to a new Type-R (don't like the interior of the old CTR). It's surprisingly noisy until it gets warm, which is strange as my outgoing Accord I-CDTI was quiet most of the time!

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom