DC collectors?

Associate
Dug out my old DC a while back and stupidly I sold all my games on the auction site, but I have a real urge to start collecting the games, as they can be had for a £5-ish on that site.

Thought about starting the collection with the Shenmue's and Resident Evil series. :D

Anyone else collecting DC games/stuff? I have real fond memories of this console and glad I dug it out - will have to see how it looks on the 42" Pio! (guessing that the VGA lead will give the best picture on this?).

i'm wanting to start up my DC collection again, although I think I may need a new scart or RF lead (the picture on the screen is a little F'ed up, I hope it isn't the DC itself).

I wanted to get the Grandia games and the like!

Rich

Certainly was, looking forward to playing it and the sequel.

Got a couple of bids in for Phantasy Star Online - just need to find (and afford) a broadband adaptor now !! :eek:

Here is couple of games to consider;

Soul Calibur
Power Stone 1/2
Fighting Vipers 2
Skies of Arcadia
Bust A Move 4
Virtua Tennis 1/2
Crazy Taxi 1/2
Samba de Amigo
Jet Grind Radio
18 Wheeler
Confidential Mission
Dynamite Cop
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Zombie Revenge
Sega Bass Fishing / Marine Fishing

Soul Calibur, what a game used to play this for hours and Dynamite Cop in 2 player mode :) fun times. might have to get my self a dc again one day,

gavindo :D

Here is my UK DC stuff

Hotknife-DC.jpg

And some of my import games

Hotknife-Import.jpg

The DC still is a great console and in my view one of the all time best consoles

I recomend any of these games but beware some are very hard to find in good condition and some will set you back a few ££

titchard said:
i'm wanting to start up my DC collection again, although I think I may need a new scart or RF lead (the picture on the screen is a little F'ed up, I hope it isn't the DC itself).

I wanted to get the Grandia games and the like!

Rich

If your using the standard RF lead, check the little switch on the bottom (to select between PAL I and G) isn't in the wrong place as thats shows a crap picture.
:)

It's just plain rubbish in my opinion. With the exception of the odd special the combat is boring, the voice acting gives HotD 2 a run for it's money and the story is uninspired, i stopped playing it something like a third or half of my way through it, just turned the DC off and never touched it again because it was so boring :/

Skies of Arcadia is the only rpg worth bothering with when it comes to DC rpgs in english in my opinion, i just don't like anything else available.

-edit-

worth a look?
Can't complain for a fiver or something :)

Last edited:
Duouk2000 said:
Skies of Arcadia is the only rpg worth bothering with when it comes to DC rpgs in english in my opinion, i just don't like anything else available.

What about Phantsay star online 1 & 2? shenmew? Evolution? and record of lodoss war?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom