DCS 2.5 Released!

Soldato
Good stuff man, nice one.
Give me a shout and I'll drop you the Discord link over. Was out testing something I knocked up to try out some small scale multi-player work.
MrR and I tried out an "inferno" briefly the other night. Was great to get some good wing coordination in, though clearly we've got plenty to work on. MrR apparently mainly flies an F5 or A10, though I get the impression that he has a host of aircraft. For myself, I have FC3, all terrains, combined arms, the 4 warbirds, 3 choppers, Harrier, A10C, F5 and Viggen. Been mainly focusing on the Harrier recently, but am looking to improve my A10C skills.

Cheers bud, I had the A10C pretty much nailed in 2011-2012 but havent flown it much since so I'm out of touch with weapons employment side of things. On steam only got a10, F86 Mig 15 and 21 but on standalone got Spit and nevada but then I dont get the Mig or sabre. So original map with A10C provided i get some practice is good for me.

Soldato
Also how do you use comms? Do you just use discord or is there an in game option to use that simulates frequencies and stuff? Not complaining but on TS you used to be able to set it up so that you could mod voices to sound like radio chatter, was great for immersion. I've never bothered with the ingame comms.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
We used discord the other day, assuming we’ll give that a try.
For more realism, we can chat about keeping an eye on our 6 and huns in the sun.
Don’t mind what we fly. My thought/suggestion being that each take turns on the preferred choice of aircraft on an evening.

Soldato
For more realism, we can chat about keeping an eye on our 6 and huns in the sun.
Don’t mind what we fly. My thought/suggestion being that each take turns on the preferred choice of aircraft on an evening.

Nah discord is fine I just wondered is all, I'll let you know when im on at the weekend

Soldato

I pinged you a trust message the other day, give me a shout on steam when youre ready for some flying

Back
Top Bottom