DDR3 RAM memtest failures

Associate
Not too long ago I was having problem with copying files to any external and corruption would occur. I thought I fixed the issue but it reared it's ugly head again and I finally did a memtest and got 6 passes and 5 fails all on test 5.
Image of the errors and addresses that were shown.
IMG_20180718_102448188.jpg

Normally I would just contact Corsair for an RMA but I no longer have the receipt and the place I bought them for are bust so I can't even get another receipt.
The computer runs fine but I suspect it's causing my browser to crash when open for several hours, the copy/paste problem is awful and very rarely a crash will happen not even giving a BSOD.

Is there anything at all I can do to salvage this mess or am I just going to have to bite the bullet and pay crazy prices for replacement RAM? Perhaps just keep going with what I have now and wait hope for the prices to go down? Paying x2-3 times what I should for RAM does not sit well with me.

CPU: i5 4960K with an EVO 212 heatsink
Motherboard: MSI Z97
Ram: Corsair DDR3 CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 2x4GB
SSD/HDD: SSD Sandisk 240GB, Western Digital Blue 1TB x2
GPU: MSI RX480 8GB
PSU: Corsair TX 650W v2 (oldest part in my rig, already been RMA'd once in the past)
Chassis: Fractal Design Define r5

I updated the bios and other motherboard drivers not too long ago but the problems were before this. This RAM I isn't the first in this machine I had a pair of Corsair XMS3 2x2 GB.

Back
Top Bottom