Dead pixels apparently caused by physical damage?!

Soldato
OP
Yeah, very disappointing! I could understand if it was some no-name chinese phone, but for the flagship device (at the time) from basically the biggest Android phone company is disgusting - I've been on their Facebook page and almost every single post on there is people complaining about their lack of customer support!

Soldato
I had two s6 edges with screen defects.

They both had bad tints to them. And they both had that ripple effect under the screen.

I think it was "edge technology teething issues" tbh. So bought a flat s6 instead.

Soldato
I opened a brand new S7E to see a similar dead spot at the top of the display. Thankfully Carphone Warehouse swapped it then and there, but it seemed that it must have been a manufacturing defect because the phone shouldn't have got any damage at all when packed properly in the box and sealed.

Soldato
OP
Well I'm sure any manufacturer will have a certain % of devices which are damaged in production/end up DOA. However, frustrating as I can understand that being, it's not the main issue. It's when they refuse to acknowledge responsibility for that it becomes a problem!

Back
Top Bottom