Dead Rsising 2....

Associate
After playing Dead Rising and loving every minute of it, it got me looking forward the the sequel.

What would you like to see in Dead Rising 2?

I would like to see a few things improved upon.

Obvioulsy more weapons (if thats possible)

More food combinations with the blender/oven would be cool. I'm sure there are loads of fun concoctions that could be added.
Also, the wine gets you drunk :D

Better AI for the survivors.

A wider range of shops with more things to do in them.
Like maybe a GAME shop where you can go in and play on a 360 or something (kinda like STA:SA)

Thats my few for now.

PS sorry for the misleading thread title.

Soldato
Aye, its rumoured to be a PS3 exclusive. We shall see though, makes no sense to do the first one and be a relative success on the 360, then ignore it.

Caporegime
Nismo said:
Aye, its rumoured to be a PS3 exclusive. We shall see though, makes no sense to do the first one and be a relative success on the 360, then ignore it.
Indeed. It would be a surprise as it's the fastest selling game on Xbox360 in the US and EU.

The best addition would be a Co-Op mode.

Soldato
- Coop mode is top on my list.
- Not turning out the lights at night! I know its a zombie game but you can't see a thing!
- Better survivor AI - especially stopping them getting caught on corners and plants, and staying put after cut scenes.
- More gore! Love some of the deaths in this game.
- Better or customisable controls, including not putting skip cutscene on the start button!
- More save slots, but keep the current toilet/security station save system as a save anywhere would be no good.

Soldato
Nismo said:

Lol as far as I heard the rumour was entirely born from the fact Capcom had a questionnaire on their site that basically said "If we were to release a sequel should it be multiplatform, on the same platform or on another and if so would it motivate you to buy it (the other platform)."

Unless someone has another source. Heck, even on the PS3 forums they've basically dismissed it that when it comes it's coming to the PS3.

I'd love to see a slower pace so you can do more exploring, more side quests without feeling you were going at 100mph. Ok this is a slightly different game but I'm not sure you could do DR again and make it different enough. It's such a unique experience.

More weapons, more vehicles, maybe set it in a small town.

Caporegime
smcshaw said:
maybe set it in a small town.
They did this for Resident Evil 2 and somehow made it feel smaller (the environment) than Resident Evil (1) and that was set in a mansion :p.

I'd like them to set the sequel in the Metro Center ;).

Associate
NokkonWud said:
They did this for Resident Evil 2 and somehow made it feel smaller (the environment) than Resident Evil (1) and that was set in a mansion :p.

I'd like them to set the sequel in the Metro Center ;).

To be fair, Resident Evil 2 (The A games at least) where mainly set in the police station. If they were to make a second I think the idea of a mall *may* become slightly tiresome. A little village where you can go in and out of peoples house would be a cool idea. It would be similar to what was done at the start of Resident Evil 4.

Soldato
Fortyseven said:
Yeah, its like movies though...These days when one does well they can't help but release a sequel, ruining many films and games.

With most developers and Publishers when a new Game is pitched it is pitched with a "on going" story or no. of sequals in mind. Usually 3 to start. So a lot of design docs cover 3 games with the 1st being the most important to get right.

Back
Top Bottom