Dead Space Extraction

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Well i got the game yesterday and so far I am loving it, I consider Dead Space to be the best game of last year and couldn't wait for this prequel.

Despite being on rail it has manage to keep the tense combat from the 1st game and you still need to use the strategic dismemberment to kill enemy's :D

Because the game is on rail the game does have more action and less walking about doing nothing, i remember some people being a bit bored of that in the 1st game, the game also has a lot more plot.

I would highly recommend this game (unless it gets crap towards the end) to any one who loved dead space or just likes on rails shooters.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
OP
Well a little bit of an update here, i just finished the game i cant say enough good things about it, this is a must have for any who likes rail shooters or for people who just liked dead space.

Soldato
Ooo... thanks, didn't realise this had sneaked out. I too rated Dead Space as the best game last year and was curious about this one. Looks like my first Wi game purchase since I bought the Wii!!

Soldato
I'm really close to getting my Platinum trophy for Dead Space. I wonder if this Wii version is worth bring my Wii out of retirement for? Sounds good. Last on rails game I really enjoyed was The House Of The Dead 2 on the Dreamcast.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
OP
If you are enjoying dead space, enjoy light gun games and have a wii this game is well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom