Deadlock - The next Valve game

They did just make Counterstrike 2.

Okay so it's not a "new" game as such.

But despite the moaners I think it's brilliant.

The whole Half Life 3 or Episode 3 thing though...

From memory I think Gabe said it got "too" big that they didn't want to release it to hurt the franchise (as it was set-up to fail).

What a load of rubbish, they should have finished the story!!

Last edited:
From memory I think Gabe said it got "too" big
He meant his wallet, all valve employees have loads of stock options or what?

It's like a bunch of shareholders that do nothing and live on the stocks income.

They really lose interest in making games fast for a bunch of enthusiasts who should enjoy what they were doing at the time.

Last edited:
It's real.

d84198725616ae43a74222f559e0fe710c3bb18b.ico

Last edited:
I mean at this point I'd be happy with a third instalment for Portal or L4D, but that Valve is long dead.

Yeah, Back 4 Blood from the devs didn't really do it for me. Still play a bit of L4D2 now - All this time later it still plays well.

The lack of Valve games over the years has been very sad. Looking forward to this new release!

What an unconventional way of testing. No announcement, no public test sign ups, just sly invites being spread. It's kinda cool in a weird, underground secret kinda way. A lot of Youtube videos of gameplay footage cropping up now too.

I am definitely interested in giving it a try as it's Valve, but I would rather an FPS to third person, so we'll see how I feel after playing it.

Back
Top Bottom