Deadlock - The next Valve game

Surprised there isn't more activity in this thread, I know it's still invite only, but would have thought quite a few members would be in by now!

My bro sent me an invite a last week, so had a few games over the weekend - I'm an "old" man, so my gaming prowess is definitely not what it used to be, but starting to get to grips with the mechanics, really enjoying it, a lot more than similar games like DOTA etc.

How's everyone else feeling about it?

How's everyone else feeling about it?

Pretty much no-lifing it between jobs at the moment.

Big group of mates all playing.

Love the variety and options you have in a game.

Currently on my selection list of characters I can play well:

High prio
Haze
Beebop
Wraith

Prio
Seven
Dynamo
Mcguinnis
Geist

Low prio
Warden
Vindica

I play with my friends sometimes, I suck at it but I do enjoy playing it. Mo and Krill is my main character.

Yeah, I'm enjoying Mo & Krill so far, had a few good games with Dynamo as well.

Still getting to grips with builds, everyone else seems really tanky, whereas I'm finding I die quite quickly a lot of the time - not sure if it's because I'm picking the wrong items, or just I really suck at playing :p

Pretty much no-lifing it between jobs at the moment.

Big group of mates all playing.

Love the variety and options you have in a game.

Currently on my selection list of characters I can play well:

High prio
Haze
Beebop
Wraith

Prio
Seven
Dynamo
Mcguinnis
Geist

Low prio
Warden
Vindica

Enjoying it - not played for a while.

Some kind of ranked will probably entice me back as the games can be fairly one sided at times.

Been playing quite a bit of this, really enjoying it.

^ Wonder if there will be a ranked where you can play with another friend, or whether it's kept solo.

Haven't tried any ranked yet, have completed the requirements just haven't had time, sounds positive about the quality of games being noticeable different. At the moment they can often be quite one sided.

I found it fun to play, but its the same as any other MOBA, sometimes you have a bad game or sometimes you get the living dead as team mates and you just wish for it to end. So it's an interesting take on the genre, but still has the same MOBA issues

I found it fun to play, but its the same as any other MOBA, sometimes you have a bad game or sometimes you get the living dead as team mates and you just wish for it to end. So it's an interesting take on the genre, but still has the same MOBA issues

Generally found my enjoyment is more tied to the actual hero itself vs the sometimes bad matchmaking / team imbalance.

When you are trying a hero that you can't gel with, it can be pretty rough.

Been playing quite a bit of this, really enjoying it.

^ Wonder if there will be a ranked where you can play with another friend, or whether it's kept solo.

Haven't tried any ranked yet, have completed the requirements just haven't had time, sounds positive about the quality of games being noticeable different. At the moment they can often be quite one sided.

I think there will be team/friend options coming but this is the first go at ranked.....

Games are still very one sided at times.... Had two guys just screaming at each other yesterday - (Russian and Romanian) - muted them both but game was over inside 4/5 minutes as they just decided to abuse each other the whole game...

My rank will be awful I can tell already!

Back
Top Bottom