Deadpool (2016)

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
AtX4ND5.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/
Release Date: 12 February 2016

I think this deserves a proper official movie post, rather than all that talk about test footage ;)

So I see with filming now underway Ryan Reynolds tweeted today a pic of him in the final Deadpool outfit (thank god no CGI like Green Lantern). "With great power, comes great irresponsibility"

The test reel did seem pretty good (for a pitch concept originally made in 2012) and he did play the mouthy Wade Wilson character well in Xmen Origins: Wolverine, before they created their abomination of a version of Deadpool. :mad:

Still a lot of debate about whether it'll be PG13 or R rated, nothing official yet. Hopefully if it does turn out RG13 there'll at least be an Uncut version on disc release :)

O' here is the test footage in case you missed the leak last year.

Fingers crossed they'll listen to the fans, seeing as the reaction to the leaked footage got the movie it's green light!

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
OP
My understanding is to get a PG13 you're limited to the amount of times you can say **** or **** or ****. Once or twice seems to be ok, but I don't know how they're going to chop a proper Deadpool script down to this level without making it something it's not. It's clear Ryan Reynolds loves the character since he's been linked to it for so long. Lets hope he's not sold-out just to get the movie made!

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
OP
I understood the April fools joke to be it is PG13 when it is really going to be R-Rated.

Ye, that was my take on the video too. But can never be 100% sure until it's officially announced by the studio.

On another note there was some nice set shots posted online earlier this week. I never thought I've ever post a Daily Mail link, but...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3028019/Ryan-Reynolds-stunt-double-suit-jump-right-action-filming-car-crash-scene-Deadpool.html

Back
Top Bottom