Decent games for the new year

Associate
Hi everyone,

It's that time again where I've pretty much exhausted my current favorite games (Titanfall 2/Civ 5 (I have Civ 6 but it's not spectacular). Because of this I'm looking for some new titles to add to the library to keep me occupied over the winter months.

I was wondering what everyone is playing and if anyone would be willing to recommend some titles to me. Currently I've considered Dirt 4, Cities: Skylines, PUBG and Overwatch but I'm not sure if any of these games are good or/and if they are worth the cost (I've been burned a few times in the past).

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as always :)

Associate
OP
Thats the thing, ideally I don't want to have to spend ages getting into a new game. Ideally I try to avoid games where it is "overly" competitive where I end up being slaughtered until 10+ matches
i have over 1k hours in overwatch and only play competitive mode and hit grand master.. its a good game but can be frustrating at times but what MP game isnt nowadays?
One of my big issues with BF1 and Dota 2 is that I just cant seem to get a decent round in due to being obliterated by better players (To be fair I dont play games as much as I used to)

Cities Skylines is excellent.
Also consider They are Billions
I'll have a look at these as I love city building games :)

If you liked the Gothic games from Piranha Bytes, then ELEX might be something for you ??
I never really tried them but I'll certainly have a look :)

Good news is I have quite a few of those games but I quite like the look of Project Cars 2 and Cities Skylines :)

I like the look of banished, almost like a Minecraft style city games with all the mods :)

Back
Top Bottom