Decent headsets

Associate
What’s the best fully wireless ones around £100 for Xbox one x? I was thinking of getting the Astro a50 as you can use them on both Xbox one and PS4 but then thought at that cost could just get separate wireless ones for each.

For now though and with the imminent release of Red dead 2 I just need Xbox ones

Associate
What’s the best fully wireless ones around £100 for Xbox one x? I was thinking of getting the Astro a50 as you can use them on both Xbox one and PS4 but then thought at that cost could just get separate wireless ones for each.

For now though and with the imminent release of Red dead 2 I just need Xbox ones

I got a set of grade A refurb a50’s off a well known auction site for £150, mint condition and 12 month warranty, good for pc, Xbox and PlayStation. Fully wireless too and the sound is insane

Associate
I got a set of grade A refurb a50’s off a well known auction site for £150, mint condition and 12 month warranty, good for pc, Xbox and PlayStation. Fully wireless too and the sound is insane

Will that work out the cheapest then for a decent set of wireless headphones for the xbox one x then?

Thanks

Soldato

Which ones (generation) did you get? I thought only the Xbox version was fully wireless with the Xbox and would not work on the PS4. The older generation worked on both but when using on the Xbox you needed a cable from controller to headset.

Associate
I might go for one of those then, I take it with these they are cordless in the sense that you don't connect them direct to the xbox but you connect them to the controller via 3.5mm?

Associate
I bought the Hyper X Cloud II for my PlayStation. Have to say, they are fantastic. Not normally a 7.1 headset person but it does give it an atmospheric edge.

I did have problems with low volume and a non responsive control but this was fixed with a firmware update. Really chuffed with them.

Back
Top Bottom