Decent Wireless Chargers

Associate
I use magnetic adapters to save my charging port from wear, but even when using a 2.7A output plug with a magnetic cable that is supposed to do up to 3A it will only charge at around 1.4A / 6W. I thought it may be some sort of adaptive charging affecting it, but when I plug in the official Pixel USB-C cable with a Spigen 30W PD USB C Charger it shoots up to over 2.4A. So I may look at a decent wireless charger as well as my phone can apparently do 23W wireless? (Pixel 7 Pro)

Permabanned
I'm after a couple of wireless chargers for our inbound Pixel 7 Pro handsets.

Our current Anker wireless chargers connect via Micro USB, have an annoying blue light and require perfect placement of the handset before they charge. I don't want this headache.

Can anyone recommend a good quality wireless charger? Ideally there would be no light on the charger and placing the handset on charge won't be a precision task. USB C connection would be the cherry on top.
Did you find some actually?
Need one as well

Soldato
OP
Did you find some actually?
Need one as well
I bought the £69 Pixel Stands (Gen 2). They have an in-built fan which, for me, isn't quiet even when in quiet mode. The fan has ramped up to what sounds like max speed during the night and woke us up.

I'm dealing with Google customer services who have sent a replacement that does the exact same thing. Ideally the next move will be a full refund so I can find a charger stand cheaper than £69 and is silent.

Soldato
I bought the £69 Pixel Stands (Gen 2). They have an in-built fan which, for me, isn't quiet even when in quiet mode. The fan has ramped up to what sounds like max speed during the night and woke us up.

I'm dealing with Google customer services who have sent a replacement that does the exact same thing. Ideally the next move will be a full refund so I can find a charger stand cheaper than £69 and is silent.
I recommended you one ages ago my man. The Belkin stand one.

Comes with the plug too... And cheaper on ebay

Belkin BoostCharge Wireless Charging Stand 15W (Qi Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, more) - White https://amzn.eu/d/ieH0Mrg

Soldato
OP
I recommended you one ages ago my man. The Belkin stand one.

Comes with the plug too... And cheaper on ebay

Belkin BoostCharge Wireless Charging Stand 15W (Qi Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone, Samsung, Pixel, more) - White https://amzn.eu/d/ieH0Mrg

Yeah I had a tab open with that one, spotted your old post after I replied. Just bought it cheers!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Arrived today. Looks like I've got someone's return the way the box was packed. Still, it seems a premium product. It looks good.

The one problem I can see I'll have is the LED indicator. I'm going to have to cover it up.

It's strange that there are no decent wireless chargers without LED indicators.

Soldato
Arrived today. Looks like I've got someone's return the way the box was packed. Still, it seems a premium product. It looks good.

The one problem I can see I'll have is the LED indicator. I'm going to have to cover it up.

It's strange that there are no decent wireless chargers without LED indicators.

Yeah other than the white LED it's a solid charger and it's been reliable.

I've used white electrical to. Dull down the LED. It's subtle now. A great charger for the money.

LED indicators are a normality so you can see its on charge at a glance. Easy fix though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom