Deepcool Castle 360??

Associate
Hey guys, I was wondering why there is no 360mm version of the deepcool castle?

I love the look of the cpu block but I was really hoping to get the 360mm version, would changing the radiator for a 360mm one be doable?

Many thanks.

Associate
Hey guys, I was wondering why there is no 360mm version of the deepcool castle?

I love the look of the cpu block but I was really hoping to get the 360mm version, would changing the radiator for a 360mm one be doable?

Many thanks.
I havent seen what you are searching for teased or advertised anywhere.
The closest thing to what you want is the nzxt kraken in terms of looks imo.

Associate
OP
Hi Distracted. Yea, I think I will have to go with the nzxt, which is a bit of a shame considering how great the deepcool looks, and I have heard bad things about the nzxt software. Oh well, I'm sure the nzxt will be fine.
Thanks for your help :)

Soldato
Hi Distracted. Yea, I think I will have to go with the nzxt, which is a bit of a shame considering how great the deepcool looks, and I have heard bad things about the nzxt software. Oh well, I'm sure the nzxt will be fine.
Thanks for your help :)
thermaltake do a couple of 360 aio's that look similar to the deepcool castle

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ther...ition-water-cooling-unit-360mm-hs-04b-tt.html
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/thermaltake-water-3.0-riing-rgb-360-aio-cooler-360-mm-hs-048-tt.html

Associate
OP
Yea I was considering the thermaltake but the rgb isn't nearly as sophisticated as the deepcool. The deepcool has some kind of refraction technique and better control of the leds that makes the lighting look way smoother, almost psychedelic if you know what I mean. I think the nzxt will be my next choice if the deepcool isn't doable. Thanks for your help though dude. :)

Back
Top Bottom