Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist

Associate
I bought this on the day of release, and i've been hooked on this album since.
As a big Deftones fan, i was hoping for something more on the lines of White Pony (my favourite album ever), and i was pleasently surprised.
I love the amount of vocal variation, and effects that this album seems to be crammed with.
I now don't know which i like more, this or Around the Fur.
It's very origional too, when looking at a lot of heavier releases that have been released over the past year or so.
I welcome breath of fresh air if you ask me.
Does anyone else have this album?, i'd be happy to read on peoples thoughts!

Associate
Yeh i got it, quite like it though not one of my top albums

I remember i was gaming once and pink cellphone came on. that was a wtf moment

Soldato
It's a very good album, but not a great one. Around The Fur or Adrenaline top the bill for me, with White Pony coming in a very close third, but there's really not a lot between their first three.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Protoman said:
I remember i was gaming once and pink cellphone came on. that was a wtf moment

i think everyone remembers where they were when they first heard that song. i was designing a website, and i didn't tune into it until she was talking about english guys having dirty penises. charming young lady

SNW was one of those albums i was really excited about, but it didn't hit me as hard as around the fur/adrenaline. think a lot of the bands i loved when i was in school are going soft. partly why i'm glad RATM split when they did (even though they'd never have gone wussy like everyone else has!)

Back
Top Bottom