DELETED_110867

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Not my cup of tea, although I had a quick look before you posted a picture and yours looks much nicer than the ones on google images.

I still want BMW R9T, I don't care if it has that hipster look. I love it :D

Soldato
The R9T is my dream bike. I will own one at some point but they're silly money. BMW increased the price after they sold ridiculously, they're 9k+ used which is what they were originally new... Mental. Can't wait to get one though, it's a lovely raw bike.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I don't get their logic, if you increase the price and the sales drop you'll earn less than if you sell more for less, right? I saw R9T from up close, it was so nice... quite a rare bike too. You don't see too many of them on the road.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
For the money they want for it, I would rather buy S1000R and spend the rest of the money on mods. The price it use to be at, seems alright, but nearly 12k for that is a bit too much...

Associate
Looks good! I obviously prefer my faired one but I do think the naked looks hilariously insane in an awesome way. Parking these next to a supersport and they look huge!

Or it will when they fix the failed rear final drive seal that blew last Friday.

Soldato
Press launches/review seem to have it at 11600 and it's now 11900 on bmw UK's site? So it's gone up 300 which inflation/brexit easily accounts for in the 2yrs. You sure you aren't confusing it with the scrambler which is ~1.5k less? It is quite funny that it's so much more than the R1200R which looks pretty much identical... but I guess demand must be high.

Anyways such bikes are really pretty, but I can't afford to have loads of bikes at home so one will have to do ehehe. I do like the R1200RS a lot, it was too much though compared to the K1300R.

I remember configuring one on the website as soon as it hit and was £9.5K, so may have increased before actual release? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom