DELETED_74993

Soldato
yes he said he will do it, so i will plan to do it sooner, perhaps he will win and kill me a few hours later when i am planning my attack.

either way what are you trying to get at, i was speaking to the other dude, im not sure what can be had from continuing this particular pre-meditated self defence talk

I do find quite often that someone will come up to me, threaten me with knife/gun but not at that precise moment in time for whatever their motive is....they do it and then say they'll come back and shoot me in 3 hrs.

This usually gives me time to react by; planning killing him, then doing so and finally blaming it on self-defense/temporary insanity?

......oooooooook

I did like MALC's post; especially the highlighting of stuff like this been going on for ages - except out of public/media view (almost).

One thing I'd ask you though Malc, I don't ever recall huge groups of punks going after random people in the street for "looking normal".

The problem is these days that kids will hang around in a massive group and usually target people on their own or in couples/smaller groups.

It's all well and good manning up if some little punk or two punks try it on, but what about a group of 30 of them...and they have knifes or worse yet a gun. I was always told to leg it if the situation got that bad, would you stand and fight?

I don't call that having a heart of a woman and being a molly coddled momma's boy - I call it common sense :)

Soldato
you could say something

or you can all agree with my thoughts on the police, say what you want but there will be no violent crime on the street! you can set up a prison for 100,000 people in a month easily if you do it the army way i.e automatic guns and a laser net, cross the line = shot, go closer than 50m to the gun = shot

if your telling the truth, and for argument sake lets assume you are, if i were in this situation i would probably skin their family members alive..

i don't care about the law if someone threatens my life even if they are angry and such, i will kill them, in my eyes this is self defense, and i dont mean in the moment, i would plan it, and brutally murder them in some way.

law wise, i think you would get something pretty small, like if you act like you have had a mental breakdown, couldn't sleep for X amount of time because you were scared that they might come back and kill you, cry and such, maybe a few years?

yes of course you would

Man of Honour
you could say something

or you can all agree with my thoughts on the police, say what you want but there will be no violent crime on the street! you can set up a prison for 100,000 people in a month easily if you do it the army way i.e automatic guns and a laser net, cross the line = shot, go closer than 50m to the gun = shot

Perhaps in The Running Man fantasyland.

i don't care about the law if someone threatens my life even if they are angry and such, i will kill them, in my eyes this is self defense, and i dont mean in the moment, i would plan it, and brutally murder them in some way.

Good luck persuading a jury with that one.

law wise, i think you would get something pretty small, like if you act like you have had a mental breakdown, couldn't sleep for X amount of time because you were scared that they might come back and kill you, cry and such, maybe a few years?

Errrrm, ok.

Soldato
Your comment is valid but i hope your not referring to me as i am dead serious about everything i say

headuparsewp6.jpg

Soldato
tbh both tank and salami should be banned for a day, i have not insulted anyone or directed any negative comments at any person, while both of the above have resorted to flaming etc...

Permabanned
This isn't a new kind of crime, it has been around for a long long time, it is a new media sensation though. People talk as if 50 years ago Britain was a utopia, it really wasn't, things have gotten an awful lot better in most respects.

If you want to feel safe on the streets, go to a gym and learn how to box. This should give you the self confidence which puts petty criminals off, other than that, you cant stop determined nut case or mugger who is armed, such is life.

Associate
tbh both tank and salami should be banned for a day, i have not insulted anyone or directed any negative comments at any person, while both of the above have resorted to flaming etc...

You did say your happily murder someone

Associate
If you want to feel safe on the streets, go to a gym and learn how to box. This should give you the self confidence which puts petty criminals off, other than that, you cant stop determined nut case or mugger who is armed, such is life.

UNLESS!! your asim18 or platinum87 where you would casually pull out your ak-47 with underslung grenade launcher and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT

Soldato
This isn't a new kind of crime, it has been around for a long long time, it is a new media sensation though. People talk as if 50 years ago Britain was a utopia, it really wasn't, things have gotten an awful lot better in most respects.

I disagree..

In the 80s, kids played out on their own till all hours..Girls walked home from nights out on their own. There were no gangs of scummy kids sitting on walls just waiting to hurl abuse at people walking by and then start on them. No groups of kids walking along spitting on people.

Yes, scum existed back then but it wasnt part of everyday england. It wasnt in the small towns. It was in the poor parts of major cities. Now, its everywhere.

I dunno why people keep saying this is a media thing...The 80s media was pretty damn bleak too..Plus people can see this on the streets any time they want. Its all out there in plain view.

Learning to box is great...it might make you feel safe. It doesnt actually make you safe of course. Nor does it help kids, the elderly or women...

Soldato
I disagree..

In the 80s, kids played out on their own till all hours..Girls walked home from nights out on their own. There were no gangs of scummy kids sitting on walls just waiting to hurl abuse at people walking by and then start on them. No groups of kids walking along spitting on people.

Yes, scum existed back then but it wasnt part of everyday england. It wasnt in the small towns. It was in the poor parts of major cities. Now, its everywhere.

I dunno why people keep saying this is a media thing...The 80s media was pretty damn bleak too..Plus people can see this on the streets any time they want. Its all out there in plain view.

Learning to box is great...it might make you feel safe. It doesnt actually make you safe of course. Nor does it help kids, the elderly or women...

Very true.

Things have escalated and, as you say, a problem that used to be restricted mainly to cities and council estates is now rife in almost every neighbourhood. Sure we had the mods and rockers, punks and teddy boys etc. all getting up to no good but the fact was, they mainly took part in organised gang fights and the like. There was very little of teenage teddy boys smacking old ladies around for a fiver, spitting on random passers by and goading family men out of their homes to kick them to death.

Back
Top Bottom