Dell 22" ips

Soldato
Hello,, well its on offer :D

so can you 110% assure me that its not gong to suffer from ghosting please, as did the 24" Asus i brought from here :( (good mobo's never buying a screen again) and is the fact it wont run in full HD affect any games ?

Thanks

Soldato
If you want to be avoiding ghosting and this is something you know your susceptable to then you really want to be looking at the tn-panels, not ips :(

The tradeoff is the colours and the viewing angles.

Soldato
I've got to say, having played games competitively for years and being really susceptible to this sort of thing (ghosting/tearing etc etc), i really do think the digitalversus website is the biggest load of balls going. I pop on the site every so often just to see what comedy new irrelevent test they've thought up to test new products.

I can see how they've tried to be clever with their silly cameras and so on but they've really missed the point :(

The feeling i'm getting from people i know is that the 120hz feel much more responsive than the 60hz lcd's but currently they only come in tn-panel form and they're STILL not as responsive as a CRT on high hz but they're getting closer for sure.

They don't half cost a lot though still !! I'd love to get my hands on one :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom