Dell 2407WFP

Associate
Hi

A while back, quite a few people reported banding problems with the Dell monitor, but this seems to have died down a little. Do you guys know if Dell have sorted the problem out or not?

I'm looking to order one later this evening, and want to make sure that it has been sorted before I place my order.

Cheers :)

Associate
Its been sorted since the A02 revision. I got mine direct about a month ago and it was the A02 version.

Havent heard of anyone getting the A01 from them recently. The A03 might be out as well, which apparently might be very slightly better (or it could be wishful thinking).

But I've got the A02 and its fantastic.

Soldato
I got an A02 about a month or two ago from OCUK and no problems at all - just remind them to include a power lead - as dell package them seperately

Soldato
Who does then? :p Not naming competitors, obviously. :)

If I was to buy one, I'd wanna make sure it didn't have any dead-un's.

Although, the way my mum looked at me when I said I wanted to buy one with my money it doesn't seem to be going good. :(

Associate
OP
glen8 said:
anything over £535inc VAT, shipping, A03 and a dead pixel check is expensive in my opinion

or £515 without the pixel check

Really!! I think the price is pretty good, I've not seen it cheaper unless you buy it aboard.

BTW, what is dead pixel check?

Soldato
Mang0 Tree said:
BTW, what is dead pixel check?

They crack the box open, plug it in, and spot all the dead pixels, then put it back in the box, back on the shelf, get another and hope for the best.

Then, after doing that for several hours they give up and send you the first one anyway. :D

Back
Top Bottom