Dell D410 Laptop - £504 incl VAT, Delivered.

Soldato
It's a refurb, with a 1 year RTB warranty, I won't mention where it's from. Is that a good deal? The spec is:

Intel Pentium M 2.13ghz CPU
1024MB RAM
60GB Hard Drive
12.1" XGA Screen (1024 x 768)
Intel Onboard Video
DVD-RW Drive in External USB 'D' Caddy
Wireless Network (Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG)
Sound
USB
Network
PCMCIA Port
Modem
SmartCard Reader
UK Keyboard
Battery
A/c Adaptor and Cable

Nope, I won't be gaming. I like the size and have a monitor/KB/mouse I will hook it up to when I need to do some more serious work instead of idling in the lounge surfing and using MSN.

Soldato
it is a good deal, imo, at first i was kinda like :s looked a bit average - but you still got a year warrenty which you just dont get with 2nd hand things so yeah, unless you find anything better lol - i personaly would get it if i had the cash (on the look out for a laptop to about this spec atm! :( )

good luck

Soldato
OP
Going to try and keep my mitts off it for a month (when it's my birthday), but yeah, it's hard to get a little sub-notebook for that kind of price new anywhere...

Soldato
OP
Yup, I use a D600 (and have a D610 sitting in my cupboard) at work - but I really wanted the smaller sub-note size. I have to admit, that's mainly because of the female pre-occupation with all things "small and cute" rather than for practical reasons...

...well, my desk at home is also very very small. That's a good reason. Right? :p Anyway, done now...

Back
Top Bottom