Dell SE2717H - Thoughts? (overclocking?)

Soldato
Am looking for a reasonably low budget 3 screen surround setup at the next upgrade. Thinking maybe a Vega and 3x1080p. There isn't room in the budget for 3 1440p panels or the GPUs to drive that, or the watercooling to keep them cool at acceptable noise levels, and i don't want an ultrawide.

There seems to be a lack of sensibly priced 1080p freesync screens which are IPS (a must). I sit fairly far back from my screens, about a metre. enough that 22" 1080p is a little small for me. One of my screens is a Sony 42" 1080p TV (so nice for video at this distance) and it's not nice but i find it usable for desktop use

So i see the Dell SE2717H released - 27" 1080p IPS (dell's site says so) and 75hz (HDMI and VGA). I think 75 is a bit of a shame because i was really after 90-100

Do we think this monitor will overclock any, and if so, what kind of numbers are we looking at? Considering the price of it i think i could accept 75+ a small overclock

I've no frame of reference though because even my monitors are only 60hz fixed... help?

Back
Top Bottom