Dell XPS with Vista

Associate
Hello

I'm trying to restore my Dell XPS as we normally skype our friends abroad every two weeks, but our old computer with windows 7 will not open skype anymore, just a white screen. I have re-installed the dell disk and when i try to install the virgin media disc for broadband it says there is no ethernet card (nic). Is there anywhere I could down load one.

Last edited:
Associate
Should be available directly from Dell under their support page if you know the exact model number (should be on the label on the back assuming its not been worn off)

Soldato
I'd go to the Dell website and get new drivers from there. Look up the model for the laptop and there should be a support /driver section

Or as suggested see if you can use Skype via web browser

Soldato
Hello

I'm trying to restore my Dell XPS as we normally skype our friends abroad every two weeks, but our old computer with windows 7 will not open skype anymore, just a white screen. I have re-installed the dell disk and when i try to install the virgin media disc for broadband it says there is no ethernet card (nic). Is there anywhere I could down load one.

you what. :confused:.... whats a disc for broadband

Back
Top Bottom