Demolition Gotham 3

Caporegime
Anyone else think the AI are more interested in fishtailing you at every opportunity as opposed to racing? the slightest nudge and you're off and yet they're rock solid.

As if that's not bad enough one of the idiots later got stuck in one of the arches at a right angle and I lost 1st place hitting him. :mad:

/goes back to play.

Soldato
Yeah the rear ends are a bit overly sensitive.
People say it adds to the realism, but tbh PGR3 isnt a sim or that, i mean there are right hand drive cars where the guy changes gear with his right hand :p
they shoulda turned it down a bit imho but meh what do i know lol

Soldato
One reason why I've mostly gone off PGR3 now. The AI makes it impossible to get anywhere sometimes and yet you can't nudge them back. I had a few games with online over the weekend and lead so many races until I got rammed off on the last lap. It just made me sick.

Soldato
The AI does seem to be a bit hit heavy. Its more apparent on the higher difficulty settings.

The ridiculous thing with the game is the fact that the two easiest settings are so easy they are pointless.

Soldato
That's why I'm sticking to mainly online games with fellow OcUK members since atleast they try not to touch you :D (doesn't always work ofcourse ;))

Soldato
I haven't found the AI too bad, if i'm going to have an issue with them spinning me off its usually within the first couple of corners then its start > restart race > confirm ;) :p

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Only thing I've noticed is the AI doesn't seem all that intelligent.

Can't remember which London Eliminator it is, but there's a section where you turn a corner and there's Nelsons column in the centre that you have to avoid.

By that point, I'm usually about to overtake the 3rd car and it ALWAYS hit's the column.

Likewise on some of the New York races, you can pretty much guarantee a straight through as the pattern of the movements on the computer cars are always the same.

Caporegime
OP
I played some more last night and you pretty much have to get in front ASAP and stay in front, otherwise you just get bullied off the road.

I prefer wheel to wheel racing as opposed to hotlapping but that's what i find myself doing to win, with the AI cars i'm simply too terrified to go anywhere near them. :(

I'm still not sure i really want xbox live.

Back
Top Bottom