Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

Soldato
What a weak ass statement :/ all I get from that is "waaaah, it wasn't my fault, Chisora walked towards me in a threatening manner, please don't remove my license"! Obviously skirting round the fact he was the aggressor in the conference, threw the first punch, and caused the most harm to multiple people!

Soldato
Speaking to someone today who knows both Haye and Chisora very well indeed stated that Chisora was bang out of order for getting up and going over to Haye. He should have kept sat down as Haye was trying to get across some points to Vitali.

I think Chisora will probably get banned for what he did but as for Haye throwing the first punch, Chisora did make a move towards Haye and knowing what Chisora was like i guess Haye decided to protect himself first by lashing out?

Whatever happened they were both in the wrong.

It was good to see Vitali acting calm and showing the other two up as complete idiots.

Associate
I'm highly disgusted at hayes behaviour of bottling someone, jesus as a professional fighter XD - dont get me wrong the slap and spitting int the face of the klits bros was just trampy by chisora but bottling someone is so out of order I dont even have the words.....

Are you for real? Who was bottled?!?!

The bottle remained intact. He punched with a bottle in his hand. It was a reflex punch, he hit him first with his empty left hand.

He clearly didn't want to use the hand with the bottle and probably didn't occur in the heat of the moment to drop it. If he really wanted to use it he would have, but he didn't. Take a look at the pictures, the bottle remains intact.

I've got no respect to Chisora...he's a vile human being. IMO, he was the cause of this. A bit of banter between Klitchko and Haye was just that...until Chisora got up. If he stayed seated, I'm certain Haye wouldn't have gone looking for a fight. Just look at Chisora's criminal record/history ;)

Last edited:

GAC

GAC

Soldato
to be honest boxings done this time and again, first thing that the boxing bodies around the world need to do is stop these post fight news conferences. and id go as far as having seperate ones before hand and ban any boxer in the same division from attending it to stop such idiocy that hayes been getting up to the last couple of years.

Permabanned
I'm highly disgusted at hayes behaviour of bottling someone, jesus as a professional fighter XD - dont get me wrong the slap and spitting int the face of the klits bros was just trampy by chisora but bottling someone is so out of order I dont even have the words.....

He didn't bottle anybody, get your facts straight before spouting rubbish. The amount of times I've read this annoys me.

imo Haye was defending himself, he knew what Chisora was like. No way should Chisora have approached him looking for a fight. He lay his hand on Hayes neck and that was crossing the line. Chisora is an animal.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've got no respect to Chisora...he's a vile human being. IMO, he was the cause of this. A bit of banter between Klitchko and Haye was just that...until Chisora got up. If he stayed seated, I'm certain Haye wouldn't have gone looking for a fight. Just look at Chisora's criminal record/history ;)

No Haye started it mouthing off when he had no place even being there. He's an actor these days after all, retired, no license. He had no place trying to upstage someone else's press conference.

imo Haye was defending himself, he knew what Chisora was like. No way should Chisora have approached him looking for a fight. He lay his hand on Hayes neck and that was crossing the line. Chisora is an animal.

Utter tripe, he wasn't defending himself. He was the aggressor. If that happened in the street no one would be defending what haye did and continued to do after the first punch. He behaved like an animal. Sure Chisora did a lot wrong in this fight and the build up to it but he was entitled to his 5 minutes without a great big mouth barging his way into the press conference. He was asked to go away multiple times and the front table asked for him to be removed multiple times.

Hopefully the Germans will charge at least Haye.

Associate
If I hit anyone with a hand I had a bottle in I guarantee you the report would say that I attempted to use the bottle, I find this reflex defence nonsense, bottle in hand (or fist) when striking is using a weapon - end of like, I saw the pictures before before I posted and that the bottle was intact, could have easily dropped the bottle then thrown a punch, as you say he used his left hand first, had ample time to let go of the bottle before throwing his fists but he kept it in his hand, all I need to know.

Soldato
If someone gets off his chair, throws off his robe and comes up to you in an agressive manner, its only for one thing, a fight, or expects you do back down. Boo hoo, Haye didn't back down landed a good combo.

Chisora is to blame, what do you all expect? Haye to walk away from him ? No way, He done the right thing, and that was punch him in the head ! A brawl ensued, like it always does once it gets physical. I'm glad there was no backing down, I'd of lost respect for Haye had he done so..

All this talk of disgusting, prison sentances, yawn yawn yawn.. What has the world come too? No one was seriously hurt, the fight is over.. Let them apologise, to satisfy the pansy gaylords out there, give them a fine and lets all get on with life shall we. This day and age, so much tosh is thrown around over a silly fight. As long as no one has any life altering consequences, which no-one did, brush off the dust and shake on it.

Soldato
If someone gets off his chair, throws off his robe and comes up to you in an agressive manner, its only for one thing, a fight, or expects you do back down. Boo hoo, Haye didn't back down landed a good combo.

Chisora is to blame, what do you all expect? Haye to walk away from him ? No way, He done the right thing, and that was punch him in the head ! A brawl ensued, like it always does once it gets physical. I'm glad there was no backing down, I'd of lost respect for Haye had he done so..

All this talk of disgusting, prison sentances, yawn yawn yawn.. What has the world come too? No one was seriously hurt, the fight is over.. Let them apologise, to satisfy the pansy gaylords out there, give them a fine and lets all get on with life shall we. This day and age, so much tosh is thrown around over a silly fight. As long as no one has any life altering consequences, which no-one did, brush off the dust and shake on it.

Agreed 100%

Associate
Indeed thedoc, I actually quite enjoyed the conference up until the brawl, there were some really funny moments, 'how's your toe david?' lol. I think a ban would be ridiculous.

Caporegime
Complete rubbish, I mean, complete rubbish, Haye didn't need to be there, he was being insulting and no he didn't need to hit Chisora first, that is a complete cop out.

You even manage to say in your little "he had no choice" speech, that in fact Chisora expected one of TWO things, Haye was the agressor in every possible way, he started the shouting, he started the insulting, he started the fight and he ran away like a little girl, he's a pathetic pratt. "I fled the country because Chisora threatened to shoot me".

As always with Haye, he's all mouth, then when someone makes a blatantly impossible to follow up on threat(did he think he flew into Germany with a gun?) he ran away like a girl. I seem to remember the same thing happening in his fight with Klitchko, all mouth but as soon as he got in the ring he was running away like a little girl.

As for prison sentences, beyond the papers I haven't seen much/any talk of it, but its nice to see anyone who mentions they did something wrong is gay, how very enlightened of you.

It's more funny based on your "respect" for Haye not backing down, when that is in no way what he did. When scared, he threw a punch and then fled the country, that is exactly NOT the act of a man or anything to respect him for. He came in acting like a big man, got scared when someone called him on it, threw a sucker punch, then ran off like a girl. Those are the actions of someone who is all mouth, no courage and a pathetic excuse for a man. A "real" man, someone to be respected, would have simply asked for a fight, accepted what he was told, and if someone got in his face, not be goaded like a child into a fight, even if he was hit, he was in no danger, he had no need to fight. Respect him for not backing down...... he started it, he started the mouthing off, he had no need to be there, he threw the first punch and literally fled the country.

He's a pathetic excuse for a man, and has always been so.

Soldato
Good post drunkenmaster, sums iup my opinion perfectly :)

However lettuce be cereal, the reason he ran away was likely the fact he knew the police were called/going to get involved.

Caporegime
So they had a little fight.

And the media is going ape**** about it..

It's not a little fight, it's assault. Just because you were once a boxer does not mean you can attack people in public and get away with it.

Just because he was a boxer doesn't mean he can attack people in public and expect to have it treated like he was in the ring. Unless of course you think any disagreement a boxer has in public he is free to wade in?

If this was a normal member of the public the police would already have arrested him. If this was a video in GD of one person attacking another after a disagreement people would want the thug locked up. It's not like all the evidence is hard to find.

Soldato
Just a skirmish between 2 boxers. Cant understand all the hype. They both knew what would happen. Police wont charge anyone. Maybe a slap on the wrist by them. BB will come down hard on Chisora though

Soldato
Complete rubbish, I mean, complete rubbish, Haye didn't need to be there, he was being insulting and no he didn't need to hit Chisora first, that is a complete cop out.

You even manage to say in your little "he had no choice" speech, that in fact Chisora expected one of TWO things, Haye was the agressor in every possible way, he started the shouting, he started the insulting, he started the fight and he ran away like a little girl, he's a pathetic pratt. "I fled the country because Chisora threatened to shoot me".

As always with Haye, he's all mouth, then when someone makes a blatantly impossible to follow up on threat(did he think he flew into Germany with a gun?) he ran away like a girl. I seem to remember the same thing happening in his fight with Klitchko, all mouth but as soon as he got in the ring he was running away like a little girl.

As for prison sentences, beyond the papers I haven't seen much/any talk of it, but its nice to see anyone who mentions they did something wrong is gay, how very enlightened of you.

It's more funny based on your "respect" for Haye not backing down, when that is in no way what he did. When scared, he threw a punch and then fled the country, that is exactly NOT the act of a man or anything to respect him for. He came in acting like a big man, got scared when someone called him on it, threw a sucker punch, then ran off like a girl. Those are the actions of someone who is all mouth, no courage and a pathetic excuse for a man. A "real" man, someone to be respected, would have simply asked for a fight, accepted what he was told, and if someone got in his face, not be goaded like a child into a fight, even if he was hit, he was in no danger, he had no need to fight. Respect him for not backing down...... he started it, he started the mouthing off, he had no need to be there, he threw the first punch and literally fled the country.

He's a pathetic excuse for a man, and has always been so.

I'm not sure you watched the same video I did. Haye threw 3 puches at Chisora, connected at least the first two (second with the bottle in hand). Then he elbowed Chisora to the floor. Then they were separated, at which point Haye picked up a camera tripod and started swinging it. then they got separated again, at which point one of Chisora's entourage went after Haye. Haye got 3-4 punches in there, as well. Then they were separated a 3rd time and the video cuts to Chisora walking after Haye calling him a ******* pussy. What part of that makes Haye the "little girl who ran away after the first punch" ?

Seems to me he was the aggressor, I agree with that at least, but one who knew he was outnumbered. Either that or he knew he already screwed up and went in to damage-limitation mode. But no, I do not at all agree with you calling Haye a coward. He's a loud mouthed thug, much like Chisora.

Last edited:
Soldato
Haye definitely won that fight ! :D

Chisora gave it large, went up looking for trouble then got his ass handed to him. Then went off crying that he got bottled, when he didn't exactly have any glass hanging out the side of his face !

I hate people that give it large and expect the other party to back down. Haye wasn't pussy footing about, he was you come any closer and you're going down, and that's exactly how it went down.

Back
Top Bottom