• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

-= Design Our New Logo & Win a XFX GeForce GTX 285 Black Edition Graphics Card =-

Associate
ocukoel.png

Soldato
This really worries me

The recession is bitting so hard OCuk cant afford to get a new professional logo

Hope things pick up for you guys

The internet is a wonderful place. :)

If we got to the point where we couldn't afford a company to design us a logo then I don't think we'd be moving to a newer and larger building.;)

Associate
Another good'n, bit more colour?
Just a suggestion then we can take turns to use the 285;)

Hey sure thing ;)

Re colour; it's tricky without more details on the project... the more colours/effects involved means more cost to produce in different mediums. We've also got to be aware that the logo is going to be applied to clothing... if it's printed on then it's less of a problem, but if it's embroidered then the logo needs to be simpler.

I think this logo would work fine in two colours, if it was printed on a field of the third colour. IE, blue shirts with the white text and red needle. Or any combination of that sort... It would also hold up well printed in black and white / one solid colour (fax etc) which all logos should do!

Soldato
I kinda like the one they got now, so my attempts are quite similar :p

ocuklogocompideaone.png

Cant decide if i like it as above, or with some white on the smaller text as below.

ocuklogocompideatwo.png

Must say though, Damian666's design is pretty awesome imo :O

-edit-
One third design, wanted to make "OCUK" Stand out more so increased the black border and decreased opacity of the background.
ocuklogocompideathree.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hey sure thing ;)

Re colour; it's tricky without more details on the project... the more colours/effects involved means more cost to produce in different mediums. We've also got to be aware that the logo is going to be applied to clothing... if it's printed on then it's less of a problem, but if it's embroidered then the logo needs to be simpler.

I think this logo would work fine in two colours, if it was printed on a field of the third colour. IE, blue shirts with the white text and red needle. Or any combination of that sort... It would also hold up well printed in black and white / one solid colour (fax etc) which all logos should do!

Ye, I like the idea of the rev needle. Best starting idea so far imo.

Back
Top Bottom