*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Permabanned
Our new set up, made a few changes.

CIMG0856.jpg
Are they the new antec speakers? Rate them please.

Associate
A Couple of mine, My desk looks plain with the single 24" IMO, So im thinking about getting another 2 and having the 3 monitor setup. Im not sure if they would all fit though so will need to measure. I was also thinking about getting a new desk but my room is too small :(

imag0223b.jpg

imag0192uhfiy.jpg

Associate
A Couple of mine, My desk looks plain with the single 24" IMO, So im thinking about getting another 2 and having the 3 monitor setup. Im not sure if they would all fit though so will need to measure. I was also thinking about getting a new desk but my room is too small :(

Do you have the Virgin and XBox connected to the PC at all or are they only connected to the TV?

Associate
That would be interesting to do, but i've no idea how and i've just found this on another website.

As already mentioned it's not possible to copy programmes directly from the HDD in the V+ box to another HDD in your PC, there is no way to connect them and the programmes are encrypted anyway.

Associate
My room/house is tidy again so I'll get some pics up soon. All my kit is spread out though coz I no longer live with Mummy and Daddy so my room/PC set-up won't look as impressive as some :p

Associate
Here are a couple of (what will be) my sons room, it is currently being redone whilst he is away travelling.
I will upload some more pictures when it's nearer to completion!

Associate
Work in progress, apologies for the lighting.

Cabling is to be sorted ASAP.

Picked up the desk from IKEA for £40 including the legs and wall brackets, all in all, happy with the size and the look of it all.

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on an underdesk basket type tray or something along those lines?

IMG_0302.jpg

Back
Top Bottom