*** Desk and Room Gallery***

From..

It’s 3m x 635 x 40
Thanks, I’ve very recently used them for my parents new kitchen, TBH not overly impressed, but it did buy the cheaper Prime oak option and it is not very smooth.

The one you linked is considerably more expensive, is it a good writing surface? I rest my arms on my desk so would prefer buttery smoothness

Thanks, I’ve very recently used them for my parents new kitchen, TBH not overly impressed, but it did buy the cheaper Prime oak option and it is not very smooth.

The one you linked is considerably more expensive, is it a good writing surface? I rest my arms on my desk so would prefer buttery smoothness
I did have to give it a bit of a sanding as it was a bit rough in places, but with that done and it oiled it's great.
Tbh I wouldn't use Worktop express again as there was a 2" router mark about 4mm deep on one side which I didn't notice until I started oiling it.
I spoke to them and they kept asking me to send various pics then just fobbed me off with a tiny refund and said I couldn't return it because I'd oiled and installed it.

Looking at all these pictures of desk setups is making me jealous! What cable management solutions are you all using - All I currently have is the under desk "Tray" on the malm desk but nothing to route the USB cables etc through so my desk is an all round general mess - would like to get it sorted.

Looking at all these pictures of desk setups is making me jealous! What cable management solutions are you all using - All I currently have is the under desk "Tray" on the malm desk but nothing to route the USB cables etc through so my desk is an all round general mess - would like to get it sorted.
My desk has a back to it so I just stuck an extension cable to it and wrapped all the cables together out of the way. Bit of a cheat but it works. It's also got cable management holes in each corner but I don't use them. I run all the cables to the corner with the PC in it and hide them under it.

Last edited:
new monitor arrived and now setup..glad i went 1440p, i like my previous monitor but 1080p just wasn't cutting it!

T0jVJuJ.jpg

Just got my new setup and couldn't be happier :D

IMG-1043.jpg

Spec:
Ryzen 7800X3D
Asus TUF X670-E Plus
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 6000
Asus TUF GAMING RTX4090 OG OC
Be Quiet! 1300W Dark Power Pro 13 PSU
Asus ProArt PA602 Gaming Case
Be Quiet! Silent Loop 2 360mm
1TB Corsair MP700 PRO
2TB Corsair MP600 PRO x 2

Razer Viper 3 Pro
STEELSERIES Apex Pro Mini

LG C3 42"

Kef LS50 Wireless 2 with Kef stands

Chair is Herman Miller Embody gaming edition

My old PC was 10 years old, a 980ti build. This is like a dream come true haha! Just need to decorate now. Want to do the back wall matte black with some dark wood panelling.

Last edited:
Its fairly solid, its not MDF or anything, plus it has metal frame about an inch thick. Its a good desk.

It was purchased from the rainforest, cant remember when, or if they still stock it?

Just got my new setup and couldn't be happier :D

IMG-1043.jpg

Spec:
Ryzen 7800X3D
Asus TUF X670-E Plus
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 6000
Asus TUF GAMING RTX4090 OG OC
Be Quiet! 1300W Dark Power Pro 13 PSU
Asus ProArt PA602 Gaming Case
Be Quiet! Silent Loop 2 360mm
1TB Corsair MP700 PRO
2TB Corsair MP600 PRO x 2

Razer Viper 3 Pro
STEELSERIES Apex Pro Mini

LG C3 42"

Kef LS50 Wireless 2 with Kef stands

Chair is Herman Miller Embody gaming edition

My old PC was 10 years old, a 980ti build. This is like a dream come true haha! Just need to decorate now. Want to do the back wall matte black with some dark wood panelling.
Looks great!

They sold them in black previously but don't appear to anymore. Possibility they may do again in the future but no idea how often they refresh their range.

Could be worth looking at the Helmet drawers instead. Not as deep as the Alex and a touch shorter but would slide underneath most desks.

Back
Top Bottom