*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Its a great setup but that monitor looks really small

It's 27". The speakers may make it seem small in the picture though.

Why is there a strange recess in the wall with what looks like a panther...

The recess was there from when there was a TV and shelf there, so that you didn't need such a deep shelf for console and sky box etc. not required, so now it has a panther sat in it.. Lol

Soldato
IKEA GALANT with curved additions either side. I don't think they do they desk anymore sadly.

Ok thanks!

I'm thinking of just doing something with my current desk, maybe just remove the legs and put a unit under that side.

Just want something different, too bare and hard to hide all the cables.

Soldato
For those of you with carpets around their PC's, how do you guys protect your carpets from the wheels on your chairs?

I'm looking for the most aesthetically pleasing method of doing it, was looking at castor cups for under the chair since I don't exactly slide around much but was worried they may crack under the weight?

Soldato
For those of you with carpets around their PC's, how do you guys protect your carpets from the wheels on your chairs?

I'm looking for the most aesthetically pleasing method of doing it, was looking at castor cups for under the chair since I don't exactly slide around much but was worried they may crack under the weight?

What about the acrylic sheets? They are normally used to protect wooden floors but my parents had one for the carpet in their study and it was very good.

taken with potato...does this look ok? 2x 24" 1080p and 1x 27" 1080p monitor. The side monitors are angled quite a lot to fit on the desk.

Holy angle batman! That would be epic for a racing game, so immersive :)

Soldato

IM using the carpet protector from Ikea its a clear plastic sheet very strong.

Back
Top Bottom