Desk clamp for Alienware AW3418DW

Associate
I use a Dell MSA20 for that monitor. It's expensive (I got mine on ebay second hand), but it's incredibly sturdy, can take the weight easily, and clicks into the back of the monitor using dells mounting system. (It does come with a VESA adapter for other monitors as well though).

Associate
I use the ergotron LX for the same monitor and bought for the same reason. Handles the weight fine, doesn't move unless you want it to. No complaints in the 3 years or so I've been using it.

Believe the rainforest also have the same arm rebadged for their basics range at a nice discount.

Associate
I used one of Dell's own professional monitor stands. I too hated the legs. If you look at the Business Ultrawides you'll see they have more traditional stands. I picked up a stand alone from eBay for £25. Gives you another option over an arm.

Caporegime
I have the same monitor and got a HUANUO 13” - 32” Single Monitor Arm for LED LCD Screens from the rainforest. Holds it up no problem.

Associate
I used one of Dell's own professional monitor stands. I too hated the legs. If you look at the Business Ultrawides you'll see they have more traditional stands. I picked up a stand alone from eBay for £25. Gives you another option over an arm.

I like the stand, but do find it protrudes a lot.

Didnt realise the AW38 used standard Dell monitor fitting!

At work we have plenty of spare stands from regular Dells due to people upgrading to arms. Might grab one and try it!

Associate
I’ve got that monitor too.

I used the rainforest basics single monitor arm which is a rebranded Ergotron LX (I think). It’s £100 though, so really isn’t “basic” but holds monitors at this size very well. I had to tighten the tensions a bit since the monitor weighs so much.

Associate
I like the stand, but do find it protrudes a lot.

Didnt realise the AW38 used standard Dell monitor fitting!

At work we have plenty of spare stands from regular Dells due to people upgrading to arms. Might grab one and try it!

Yeah, it's the square with the little prongy bits :D.

Back
Top Bottom