Detroit: Become Human, Beyond: Two Souls, and Heavy Rain are coming to PC

Associate
I know a lot of people arent a great fan of these types of games, but would be good to play detroit on the PC. I have it (still sealed) on PS4 and it appears to look amazing there, so imagine its even better on PC. Will prob sell that and get in on PC now

Soldato
People were banging on about Heavy Rain loads when it came out, glad it's finally on PC to give it a try.

Its a very good game, it ran like dog poo on PS3, heavy rain, should have called it heavy screentear, the PS4 release helped smoothed that out somewhat, so if done right the PC should offer the best way to play this, the only advantage the PS3 version had was the move controllers which allowed for motion controls to control the action.

Other then this, PC should be great - if done correctly.

Caporegime
I'm only aware of one of those games (Heavy Rain), but that's one I'd like to try. I'll keep an eye out for the others as well. I've always hoped we'd see older titles making an appearance on other platforms, and of late there seems to be a few on the horizon. :)

Soldato
Will be getting Detroit Human. Recall watching reviews then looking for ages to try and buy it, failing at the time to realise for a bit it was PS4 only :p:o

Soldato
Why is Epic store so bad can some one fill me in the reasons people dislike it?
There must be a reason the developers are choosing it over steam, do they getter a better share of the game profits?

Also, would like to see the last of us on pc if they can do it with these games

Soldato
Why is Epic store so bad can some one fill me in the reasons people dislike it?
There must be a reason the developers are choosing it over steam, do they getter a better share of the game profits?

Also, would like to see the last of us on pc if they can do it with these games

Epic games store is using considerable sums of money to buy exclusives from publishers, so the games don't make it to Steam for a year after release.

A lot of people (including me) see this as an anti-consumer move, I won't be buying anything from Epic games store.

Caporegime
They can't, Naughty Dog are owned by Sony and their games are system-sellers.

It's a shame, really. I'm not sure if I was a game designer how I'd feel about being limited to a fixed piece of hardware which may mean your work gets lost in the mists of time at a generational change or it may never get improved, e.g. Resistance trilogy still stuck at 720p30 on PS3. We all know what 4K does to these old games, gives them a fresh look and for some this will never happen. At least if they were ported to PC, that is all mitigated. There are emulators of course but the PS3 one is still pretty ropey.

Back
Top Bottom