Detroit: Become Human PC

Caporegime
I would try reinstalling Windows from scratch and installing only the absolute minimum you need to get things working. I always hear the Digital Foundry team saying they have to reinstall Windows to try some problem solving. In an ideal world, we would all have two systems - one for purely gaming and one for day-to-day work/home stuff. That way it would be pretty easy to keep Windows 10 in a good condition. (My excuse for wanting a gaming PC and a new iMac. :p)

Soldato
I would try reinstalling Windows from scratch and installing only the absolute minimum you need to get things working. I always hear the Digital Foundry team saying they have to reinstall Windows to try some problem solving. In an ideal world, we would all have two systems - one for purely gaming and one for day-to-day work/home stuff. That way it would be pretty easy to keep Windows 10 in a good condition. (My excuse for wanting a gaming PC and a new iMac. :p)

Haha. Other games work fine, it's just this one. I'm not going to reinstall my OS for that, it's just too much effort for something that I can just stream on PSNOW. I've already spent over 2 hours in game time and probably 4 to 5 hours real time trying to fix the issue, which is too much.

I haven't gamed in a few months because I was losing interest, this game suddenly peaked my forgotten enthusiasm. Too bad it didn't just work.

Back
Top Bottom