DFi Lan D build

Associate
Is it really as complicated at the guys on DFi street make it seem to build yourself a reliable and fast running machine using a DFi mobo. I downloaded a list with 38 steps in it that they recommend following when building a new machine using this mobo.

Caporegime
Viral said:
Is it really as complicated at the guys on DFi street make it seem to build yourself a reliable and fast running machine using a DFi mobo. I downloaded a list with 38 steps in it that they recommend following when building a new machine using this mobo.

Its just the same as any other system tbh, there's nothing out of the ordinary with the DFI boards.

Soldato
Building a rig off of a DFI board being highly difficult is a complete myth.
As far as I can see it is just the very early versions of the boards, that only the "extreme" overclockers tend to get, that are problematic.
I got my Ultra-D about 2 months after they came out, installed fine. No Problems, easy board to live with, completely stable, and looks good to boot

Associate
DFI street is a great forum where you can get good advice if get any problems. I was slightly worried myself when buying mine but have had no real problems to speak of.

You might want to check BIOS versions as different releases help with certain memory etc.

Back
Top Bottom