• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Did I imagine it..... 3070 stock

Associate
Hey been lurking for a while waiting to strike...
Been waiting for stock to appear using a stock checker.. ...

Did this come into stock today could I ask ?

GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8GB

If so great because hopefully I have ordered one.....
If not then I must have been day dreaming

Peace and love

Yep. Palit gamerspro for example started off at £510, it’s now £600.

Unless your current gpu is broken now is a terrible time to be buying.

Well if your current GPU is broken just buy a used 1070.

If people keep paying these exorbitant prices then they are literally telling the resellers that it's ok to scalp people.

Well if your current GPU is broken just buy a used 1070.

If people keep paying these exorbitant prices then they are literally telling the resellers that it's ok to scalp people.
Secondhand prices are not great either. I paid £350 for a secondhand 980ti when the 1080 was released, a 2080ti will cost close to £600 now.

Secondhand prices are not great either. I paid £350 for a secondhand 980ti when the 1080 was released, a 2080ti will cost close to £600 now.

What I meant was if you truly need a GPU because yours is physically broke, you could buy something cheap to tide you over for the meantime.

There are worse things that can happen to you than being without the worlds best GPU for a few months...

What I meant was if you truly need a GPU because yours is physically broke, you could buy something cheap to tide you over for the meantime.

There are worse things that can happen to you than being without the worlds best GPU for a few months...
No I completely agree it’s not a great time to be a pc gamer at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom