Did you find the perfect case, or did you always have to compromise?

Associate
I want to move away from my Enthoo Evolv (mostly to change, not much wrong with it) but I cannot find anything that totally convinces me:

H500M Has too much plastic for a 200£ case.
Meshify C has that ugly line where the plastic meets the metal around the front panel.
Corsair 280X has a glass front panel instead of a mesh - or at least the option to use a mesh.
011 Dynamic AIR has plastic front panel instead of metal and the mesh obstructs airflow.
The upcoming Evolv doesn't have an option for a mesh front panel - maybe there will be another mod like the one we have on the store for the current Evolv.

"All" i want is a case with mostly metal construction, glass side panel and front mesh. Every case seems to mess up somewhere (according to my taste).

Is anyone completely happy with their case?

Associate
OP
I found the case I wanted!

section6-img-1.png

The front panel can be removed and there's a nice mesh behind, I've also bought 3 Corsair 140ll. Will post pictures tomorrow!

Plus that RGB panel grabbed my attention.

Associate
OP
ah you never said you wanted an ugly case ;)
Indeed, I had plans for it (don't need the front panel)!

oqXNQL3.jpg

RkJlnP1.jpg

56jUkWM.jpg

Building experience was horrendous coming from the Phanteks Evolv, but I'll keep it until Phanteks comes out with something focused on airflow.

Also because these Corsair 140ll cost almost as much as the case and I feel like that was the real purchase.

I'm happy with the way it looks, I've had the Evolv since it came out and I was bored (also buying the new Evolv wasn't an option because they look too similar - and once again, nowhere to show off the fans).

P.S. The P600s might be nice (yes I have a new job and money to waste).

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Doesn't the evolv have a similar mesh behind the front panel? My ITX one does and I've removed indie the last few weeks.

I've been dreaming about getting a parvum r1 for the last year or 2 but it's quite pricey and requires me to do so much work on my pc. Currently have evolv ITX custom loop with 1 240mm rad, I broke the other 240mm rad.

The r1 grabbed me for its 2x 360mm radiator sort of out of view and being able to see the gpu in the top window. My problem with it is its orientation. I will have my pc on my right so want the window on the left side of case and im sure this means the gpu won't be seen through the top window.
The Evolv has a filter which doesn't look presentable, while this Cooler Master looks like it was meant to be used in either way.

Back
Top Bottom