Diesel Clothing

Associate
Mark A said:
Well in that case who cares if they're fake?. May as well save yourself a few quid and buy a fake. You can buy a pair of jeans for £5 in some shops and these big names are selling jeans for £80 or more so id rather not line their pockets as they're ripping us off anyway. Saying that i don't own any fake clothing as i never shop at markets or ebay for cloths.

Mark

My 'Busky' diesel jeans cost me £130 :rolleyes: - all my jeans are Diesel those were the most expensive though. Diesel 'Rumbum' ones were £80 ish, love em.

Man of Honour
Mark A said:
Well in that case who cares if they're fake?. May as well save yourself a few quid and buy a fake. You can buy a pair of jeans for £5 in some shops and these big names are selling jeans for £80 or more so id rather not line their pockets as they're ripping us off anyway. Saying that i don't own any fake clothing as i never shop at markets or ebay for cloths.

Mark

arr... yer sorry, i forgot the second part - where you wash them and they distort and shrink really easily...... but apart from that...

Back
Top Bottom