Digital cordless house phones that are wall mountable

Suspended
As the title says really. After a cordless house phone that can be hung from a wall.

Seems from a breif look that they are all digital now and ideally we are after a phone that goes into a base unit (main phone). The unit has to have an answering system. And ideally there are 2 phones so I can have one in my room while the main base unit is in the kitchen.

Currently we have our unit hung on a wall as its convient and there are not many places to put one but not many phones seem to be able to do this.

And if I have one in my room this talks to the base unit yep and all I need to do is keep it charged. No phone line in my room needed?

Okay so thats;
  1. Cheap as poss. £50 roughly.
  2. Has an answer phone built in.
  3. Another wireless phone bar the main one. So two phones in total.
  4. Main unit can be hung as opposed to stood
  5. Digital Phones as opposed to analogue.

And thats that. Cheers.

Ginger Dave

Associate
Panasonic KXTCD820ES DECT Ansaphone + Free M60
View this product in more detail >>

WHICH Magazine Feb 06 Best Buy!

KXTCD820ES is a classy and stylish DECT phone from Panasonic, starting with the beautiful 1.8" full dot matrix colour screen (with white backlight). DST are including a Plantronics M60 micro headset with every master phone purchased whilst stocks last.
The striking good looks of the 820 handset are matched to a stylish base charger unit. USB and IrDA (infra red) connectivity enables swift address book editing and simple copying in multi handset systems. 15 minutes of recording time is supplemented with call log of 50 calls and audible (recordable) caller ID
#

cost a little more than your budget of £50 but its well worth it comes in at £87

Back
Top Bottom