Dirt PS3 Demo coming and game info

Soldato
Edz said:
Agreed, and so they should :D

Not only are they visually tweaked (R6 Vegas/Oblivion) but also PS3 owners are getting addition content which is great :)
Only drawback is the wait...

It's definately a good sign tho when you have the likes of Epic, Codemasters & Ubisoft are supporting the PS3 this way.

Oops, my sarcasm detector must have been broken, apologies, I didn't realise it was all abit of jest!..

I suppose in 2009 when I'm sat back playing "GT5:No honestly this is the real thing" I'll understand the true powah of the triple ;)

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Demon said:
Edz said:
Well, being a PS3 and a 360 Fan, I guess I can argue on both sides, where necessary..

But here, you have just made up a load of rubbish, spun from a few words Mark Rein said..

Here is Mark Rein's interview about the 360 version of UT (That has already
been posted in this thread, but it needs re-iterating

Seems a pretty straight forward case to me.. or is he lying?

Yes he is lying :)?????

Do you really think that is what is determining what format the game is developed for first? honestly if that was the case he would delay both console version until both were ready, and their is no way that MS are going to agree that the PS3 version becomes even a timed exclusive.

Look at it from another point of view, what if he had said I am programming it for the PS3 first because I believe we can make a better game on this console. How do you think that would have gone down with the 11 mill screaming 12 year olds, or for that matter MS?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he was telling the truth about the reason it's coming to the PS3 first?
But the amount of bull**** flying around in this industry I for one would never take anything anyone says as gospel.

Soldato
Edz said:
Demon said:
Yes he is lying :)?????

Do you really think that is what is determining what format the game is developed for first? honestly if that was the case he would delay both console version until both were ready, and their is no way that MS are going to agree that the PS3 version becomes even a timed exclusive.

Look at it from another point of view, what if he had said I am programming it for the PS3 first because I believe we can make a better game on this console. How do you think that would have gone down with the 11 mill screaming 12 year olds, or for that matter MS?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he was telling the truth about the reason it's coming to the PS3 first?
But the amount of bull**** flying around in this industry I for one would never take anything anyone says as gospel.

Well, being from Epic, I suppose that's the only concrete statement we have.. and I'd have to take his word over your conjecture..

You really have lost the plot..
what if he had said I am programming it for the PS3 first because I believe we can make a better game on this console
You really do believe that don't you? Oh dear..

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Demon said:
You really have lost the plot..

You really do believe that don't you? Oh dear..

Yes, and no.... I just like winding certain members of this forum up, and anything negative regarding the 360 usually does the trick :D

Some people are just so fickle about their beloved console.

Soldato
Shamikebab said:
SO tell me, how are you finding Shivering Isles on your PS3? :p

and how are you finding Knights of the Nine on your xbox360 :p

works both ways :p

no one will win except the pc users who have better graphics and all the expansions

Caporegime
andy said:
and how are you finding Knights of the Nine on your xbox360 :p

works both ways :p

no one will win except the pc users who have better graphics and all the expansions

um, knights of the nine is on the 360 :p

and comparing a very short addon with no new map to a very long addon with a long story, 30 hours of gameplay time and a huge area is a little optimistic

Soldato
I think the title of this thread is misleading :confused:

**looks again**

Yeap it definately seems the title is misleading, yeap, i haven't seen dirt mentioned since post 15 of 52, that's good going

Can a mod change the title to '360 pwns all, GoW > all', then close the console forum down please, thanks :D

Don
Its the same old, what is even more worrying is that the school hols start around abouts now. Its my prediction that these old arguements are going to get out of control :)

Back
Top Bottom