Dirt Rally 2.0

Caporegime
OP
well they had 2x world champion RX and 1x World champipn petter solberg , his son who will be a world champion next few years. jon armstrong who is a real rally driver and esports rally world champion for wrc and other real rally people working on handling. so i think it should be pretty sweet. :cool:

Caporegime
OP
Dirt rally is more of a sim game. Dirt 4 is more of a arcade game. so thats kinda why it was like it was. this is Dirt rally 2.0 so more life like realistic handling. people involved were not there for marketing. its to get it spot on realistic.obviously it will be used in marketing but they werent just a drive once take photos kinda deal like you see with many games. tarmac wasnt great hopefully thats dialed in on Dirt 2.0 . lot more content this time round lot more developement. should be really great.

Caporegime
OP
people think its just oh tweak it and add VR the price is probably between 100,000 -200,000 to implement it properly. so obviously i think they seeing how many want it before deciding. similar to how it went for dirt rally . it wasnt implemented for that until later in the game.

Caporegime
OP
im just stating what a dev said. it could be less. i hope people get VR . i personally dont use it but i know a lot want it for Dirt Rally 2.0.

Caporegime
OP
sim car games will always be a better experience on a wheel. if on a budget try and pick up a 2nd hand cheap wheel.logitech DFGT on ebay go for 40-60 quid. surprising how good they are for the money. i broke my wheel on the first dirt rally doing a world record. crossed the line no longer worked :p . tried the xbox pad after for a hr and 1st sector was 3-4 seconds behind. so just gave up brought another wheel. some people are very quick though with keyboards/joypads. with enough practice most things can be achieved. this does have sim handling though like Dirt rally so realistically you will need to practice to play it.

Caporegime
OP
they have said yesterday that they wont have it at launch but they are looking into how many want it. if enough want it . then it will probably happen. just like Dirt rally 1. it wasnt in that at launch either.came later.

Caporegime
OP
specs required for dirt rally 2.0 only 3 weeks to go !

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: 64bit versions of Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
    • Processor: AMD FX4300 or Intel Core i3 2130
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD HD7750 or NVIDIA GTX650Ti
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 50 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible soundcard
RECOMMENDED: