• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dirty Nvidia

Soldato
The games I got with my 480 and vega card worked on anything. Just a code you either put in steam or download from another site.

But geforce experience is basically ad/spyware. Which makes it extra bad :/

Permabanned
1) OP too (insert word here) to read the promotion guidelines.

2) OP too (insert word here) to circumvent this limitation.

3) Makes a threads to blame the evil greedy Nvidia he gave the best part of £1500-1800ish+ recently (going by 1080Ti + 2080Ti if both were new).

JKyc4K1.png

bru

bru

Soldato
The games I got with my 480 and vega card worked on anything. Just a code you either put in steam or download from another site.

But geforce experience is basically ad/spyware. Which makes it extra bad :/

Back when the 480 and Vega cards were new the game codes didn't have all the verification systems that they have now.

Currantly NVidia require you to install Geforce experience, log in and follow the onscreen instructions.
AMD require registration on the AMD rewards site, downloading of the verification tool and then following the onscreen instructions.

Neither is as straightforward as they used to be.

bru

bru

Soldato
One other point to note, both NVidia and AMD state clearly in their terms and conditions that the codes cannot be sold. But of course we don't read them or take any notice of that.

Soldato
One other point to note, both NVidia and AMD state clearly in their terms and conditions that the codes cannot be sold. But of course we don't read them or take any notice of that.

And it's totally unforcable so I don't know why they bother.

Back
Top Bottom