DJI Osmo Pocket

Soldato
www.dji.com/osmo-pocket

This looks really good so I ordered one yesterday and look forward to trying it out when it arrives in 2-3 weeks.

For what I'll use it for it suits me better than a GoPro and will be ideal when I don't want to carry a big gimbal for my camera but want to capture some 4K footage. Also ideal for vlogging.

Soldato
OP
Trouble with the Osmo or any other handheld gimbal has always been the z-axis, and this doesn't seem to address that still.

You can get z-axis stabiliser arms for handheld gimbals (although it's just more to carry) and there may be one released for this later but for what this intended for I think it's ideal.

Soldato
OP
Mine shipped on Tuesday from China by DHL

As it's DHL I'm not holding me breath of it arriving before Christmas.. but it is the time of year for miracles

Soldato
OP
Mine shipped on Tuesday from China by DHL

As it's DHL I'm not holding me breath of it arriving before Christmas.. but it is the time of year for miracles

Well miracles do happen! it is at the collection depot so I'll get it on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Soldato
OP
Arrived today:

Osmo.jpg

I've not opened it yet, I'm busy with work this week so may keep it for Christmas lol

I'm not sure what I was expecting but the box is so small, can't wait to give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom