Do Overclockers build PC's?

Associate
I know that Overclockers do the system configurator, but this isn't what I want. I want to purchase nearly a whole PC out of components from Overclockers and I'm not very good at the whole building my own PC so I was hoping they would be able to put all the components together that I order from them (this includes the case). Or would I have to purchase to parts here and look elsewhere for someone to insert the components for me?

I'm using this because it will cost me a decent amount of money to contact Overclockers via phonecall and I thought I could get this information off this forum from you guys :)

Apologese if this is in the incorrect thread but this is my first post and I was sure where to post it, thanks for reading.

Associate
OP
I would buy a whole new PC but I already have a graphics card and memory and flash drive and PSU cooler that could support a far better PSU, I just want a new case, motherboard, processor, PSU, sound card so buying a whole new PC isn't cost effective for me at the moment, If they can fix motherboard, processor and PSU I think I could manage the rest :) so thanks for the advice :D

Associate
OP
I'm not too sure how it is I can ask them to fit the parts because the only options I can find when I go to my basket are to purchase and either to deliver the parts or to pick up from the shop, there doesn't seem to be an option to fit the parts then deliver.

Associate
You might give thought to doing it yourself. There's an excellent sticky showing you how and Newegg on youtube has a 4 part series dealing with building from parts. It's actually harder to get it wrong than right and you might save yourself a few quid.

If you really don't think you can do it then give them a call. I dare say they'll work somethnig out for you.

Back
Top Bottom