do people seriously buy those logitech/creative mini satalite things?

Associate
willhub said:
Hmm preety intresting thread, i been reading this thread, i have the logitech Z5500 system, i am thinking of spending over £100 on a sound card, i think the logitech z5500 speakers sound amazing, maybe i cant hear properly, i notice i hate 128kbps Mp3's with this setup as i can hear loads of crap from them, so if the z5500's sound amazing to me, is a Hi-Fi system going to sound like heaven or somthing?. Maybe i am daft spending over £100 on a sound card just for better sound with the logitech, maybe i should spend £200 on a Hi-Fi setup if its even possible, i am kind of a bass addict, i like loads of bass, the logitech z5500 dont provide enough, i usually push it to breaking point, and was thinking of maybe buying 2 12" 500w rms sub for my room and an amp etc.. as the z5500 only just manages to shake the whole house and not even loud enough.
is it possible to get a decent Hi-Fi system for about £200?, sound like i should to get even better sound quality.

Get down a hi-fi show room (looking like you have lots of cash ;) ) and audition something good. I warn you though - you won't be so pleased by your Logitech's afterwards.

Soldato
i dont have much cash anymore :p i got an X-FI, for the logitechs will do untill christmas, at christmass i may spend maybe £300 on a Hi-Fi, just aint sure what i could get for that and how good etc... loudness quality and lots of bass, i do want tons of bass as i love bass these boomy logitech z5500's dont offer enough bass for me, at most time i overload the damnd thing :p

the only improvements i can see with a Hi-Fi are extreamly clear sound, so clear it can go super loud :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom