Do you blog?

Soldato
The concept of "Blogging" was always a great idea that is horrible in reality.

95%+ of bloggers will quickly lose interest in their own blogs, due to a lack of responses from the public, and a realisation that they don't lead interesting enough lives to warrant blog posts.

Of the remaining 5% a further 90% of that will be teenage emo blogs that nobody cares about, leaving a tiny fraction of blogs which are actually well written, interesting, frequently read and commented on.

Great for those minority of people who are good writers and genuinely have something to blog about, pointless waste of time for everyone else.

Associate
OP
The concept of "Blogging" was always a great idea that is horrible in reality.

95%+ of bloggers will quickly lose interest in their own blogs, due to a lack of responses from the public, and a realisation that they don't lead interesting enough lives to warrant blog posts.

Of the remaining 5% a further 90% of that will be teenage emo blogs that nobody cares about, leaving a tiny fraction of blogs which are actually well written, interesting, frequently read and commented on.

Great for those minority of people who are good writers and genuinely have something to blog about, pointless waste of time for everyone else.

true to some extent, but people start blogs for different reasons. I just use it to rant on rather than facebook ;)

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato

If you can fend off the teenagers and carve yourself into the right 'communities', tumblr is great in this respect. I talk about my life, tv, all sorts and you get discussions and conversation between lots of people. There's millions of people just reblogging pictures, mind, so I think I've been pretty lucky in finding a good chunk of people who I enjoy reading and vice versa.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato

If you can fend off the emo teenagers and carve yourself into the right 'communities', tumblr is great in this respect. I talk about my life, tv, all sorts and you get discussions and conversation between lots of people. There's millions of people just reblogging pictures, mind, so I think I've been pretty lucky in finding a good chunk of people who I enjoy reading and vice versa.

Associate
i am actually looking for a few voluntary bloggers for my website, who can contribute a article each week. Topics mainly in entertainment medium such as reviews about tv, film show as well as tech reviews on equipment like camera, computers etc.

In exchange I will help you promote your profile.

If anyone interested check out Viewreels :) And let me know

Associate
OP
i am actually looking for a few voluntary bloggers for my website, who can contribute a article each week. Topics mainly in entertainment medium such as reviews about tv, film show as well as tech reviews on equipment like camera, computers etc.

I'd love to do something like that! :)

Associate
OP

I'm registered, just waiting for my profile to be authorized

Back
Top Bottom